B - Vitamins, The Gateway To A Heatlhy Heart, And Much More
B vitamins, especially B-6 and Folic Acid, are recognized as being major contributors to the reduced risk of heart disease. As a group, the b vitamins offer a multitude of benefits including increased energy, boosted metabolism, enhanced immune system and the promotion of cell growth, including red blood cells.
B Vitamins And The Heart
Our blood contains an amino acid called homocysteine. Homocysteine attacks and weakens blood vessel walls which causes clogging of the arteries. Research has shown that Homocysteine is a major factor in 10 to 40 percent of heart attacks and strokes in the United States. Homocysteine is normally a short lived byproduct of normal metabolism but an absence of B vitamins prevents its breakdown. In a study published by The Journal of the American Medical Association, University of Washing researcher Shirley A. A. Beresford PhD confirmed that "high blood levels of homocysteine were clearly associated with cardiovascular disease and folic acid lowered levels of the amino acid". Beresford estimated that "up to 50,000 coronary heart disease deaths could be prevented by increasing folic acid intake-by eating more fruit and vegetables, fortifying foods with the vitamin, or taking supplements."
Do We Really NEED a B Vitamin Supplement?
The B vitamins are water soluble which means they are not stored in the body. Because the body can not store B vitamins, we need to replenish our bodies everyday by eating fresh, raw meats and vegetables. To get the most benefit from foods they must be eaten raw because heat causes the B vitamins to break down. B vitamins begin to break down at 110 degrees. Most prepared foods in the U. S are heated to well over 110 degrees. In a B vitamin study reported in "Lancet", using only elderly patients, Dr. Hans J. Naurath found that "evidence of vitamin deficiency is common in the elderly".
B Complex From NEWtritional Health Care
Although each B vitamin has its own unique function, this group of vitamins work especailly well together to support your overall good health and well being. B vitamins are essential to proper body health and maintenance. NHC offers the most complete B vitamin supplement available on the market today. NHC uses all natural ingredients because the synthetic, man made substitutes used in most supplements do more harm than good. NHC's formulation includes all seven of the B vitamins plus additional nutrients that are known to support B vitamins effectiveness. NHC's formulations are specifically designed to give the proper mix of nutrients for optimum health. NHC's formulation is specially designed to be easily absorbed by the body.
- Folic Acid (B9) - 400 mcg (100% of the RDA) - performs a key role in the break down of Homocysteine.
- Thiamine (B1) - 30 mcg (2000% of the RDA) - required for proper carbohydrate metabolism.
- Riboflavin (B2) - 60 mg (3468% of the RDA) - performs a key role in energy production
- Niacin (B3) - 50 mg (250% of the RDA) - shown to help reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Pyridoxine (B6) - 60 mg (3000% of the RDA) - performs a key role in the break down of Homocysteine. Required for the proper production of red blood cells. required for proper carbohydrate metabolism.
- Cyanocobalmin (B12) - 25 mcg (1666% of the RDA) - necessary for cardiac muscle development
- Biotin (b7) - 26 mcgs (8% of the RDA) - essential for the activity of many of the bodies enzyme systems. Fortunately, Biotin deficiency is very rare.
- Pantothenic Acid - 100 mg (1000% of the RDA) - used in a number of biological reactions including the production of energy.
- Choline Bitartrate -100 mg (200% RDA) - Works with the B Vitamins to help break down Homocysteine.
- PABA - 50 mgs - aids in the formation of red blood cells
- Inositol - aids in the functions of the immune system. Has been shown to help reduce blood cholesterol.
Each bottle contains 50 capsules, a full two-month supply for only $14.50 for NHC Health Club Members. Click here for FREE membership! Nonmember price is $18.00
100% money back guarantee you have nothing to lose and a clog free, healthy heart to gain. Order a bottle now!
If you have any questions about B Complex, or any of NEWtritional Health Care's products, please e-mail Roy Williams, NHC founder at:
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
All NHC products are covered by a 100% money back guarantee. PLEASE read the return policy BEFORE ordering. Return Policy - CLICK HERE
If you would like to place an order over the telephone please call NEWtritional Health Care at: 1-800-745-4408 EXT 2, between the hours of 9:00 - 5:30 CST Mon-Sat.
NEWtritional Health Care believes that God gave the human body the ability to completely heal itself of sickness and disease, provided it is given the basic raw material to work with. Therefore, these products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, who require this warning regardless of how beneficial nutritional supplements may be to you and your health.
NEWtritional Health Care
1115 Hwy 72
P.O. Box 368
Killen Alabama 35645
1-256-757-0660 ext 2
1-800-745-4408 ext 2
SITE MAP   LINKS